quinta-feira, fevereiro 14, 2008

Valentines Day...


Tom Verde: I want you to be with me.
Izzi: I am with you, look! I'll always be with you. I promise.
Izzi: Will you stay with me tonight?
Tom Verde: Yeah... I'll stay.
Tom Verde: I'll stay.

Tom Verde: I'm going to die.
Tom Verde: I'm going to die!
Izzi: Together we will live forever.
Tom Verde: Forever.
Izzi:Forever.
Tom Verde: Forever.
Tom Verde: We will live forever.
Izzi: Finish it.
Tom Verde: OK.

Tom Verde: Death is a disease, it's like any other. And there's a cure. A cure - and I will find it.
Tom Verde: I finished it.
Izzi: Is everything alright?
Tom Verde: Yes.
[kisses her]
Tom Verde: Everything's alright.

2 comentários:

Fábio disse...

where would i be without you?
one of the most important people in my life, i love you so much..
happy valentines day sexy,
i miss you so much!

Silvia disse...

Miss you sexy!!! Almost home!!