segunda-feira, março 31, 2008

You've just gotta love Keith Richards...

'I smoke weed all the time... and can't even remember what happened yesterday'


Não há nada que este senhor não diga que não cause polémica! Há uns tempos veio dizer que tinha sniffado o pai, que depressa tentou desmentir, agora veio dizer que fuma erva diariamente. Isto vem no seguimento da autobiografia que o mítico guitarrista de 64 anos, dos Rolling Stones está a tentar escrever, só que a memória não deixa:

"I smoke my head off. I smoke weed all the damn time. I can't even remember yesterday. I'm trying to put together an autobiography and it's coming along.

You have to drag things out of your memory. Some of it you don't even want to remember and others you've totally forgotten, so you end up trying to put your life together again."



Via Dailymail.co.uk

Sem comentários: